Founded in 1944 on the corner of First Avenue and Victoria Street in downtown Kamloops, the church’s history is deeply rooted in a passion for reaching marginalized people in their community and beyond. In 1945, this fledgeling mission called “The Gospel Lighthouse” became affiliated with the Christian & Missionary Alliance and built “The Alliance Tabernacle” on Columbia Street. The building was sold in 1967 and a modest A-frame building was constructed at the current location on Leigh Road.
Kamloops Alliance Church provides a fellowship of people in a diverse and multicultural setting. The worship music team play several different genres of music. Among community services, the Church equips people to work for the glory of God.
Venue Type Church
In House Sound System Yes
Venue Liquor License No
Layout Church, Community Centre, Community Hall, Open Concept, Stage, and Theater